Sunday, 25 August 2019

Ten Steps And Eight Days To Google Indexing Your Site

I am definitely not an expert, but a website I recently started working on Google by creating a new record presence (for me). I created the first page for this site on Saturday and the following Saturday afternoon the home page appeared in the Google index.

Ten Steps to Google Index

First I made 5 original pages. I then took 5 pages from EzineArticles and posted them on my new website. All these pages are related to the same topic. March 31, 2007

Create a link page

I then created a link page and linked to several websites in the same local area as my website. March 31, 2007

Create a sitemap

I created a site map of my site with links to all my pages on the site. I linked all the pages of the site to my home page and to my site map. March 31, 2007

Verify with google

Next I verified the site with my Google account. I went to Google Webmaster Tools and followed the guidelines to verify my site. It took about 10 minutes. It is a simple process. 1 April 2007

Create Sitemap.xml

I then created a site map --Sememap.xml-- I searched Google for "how to create a site map" and saw a site that created my sitemap for me. I created a generic web site map with an .xml end. 1 April 2007

Create Sitemap.xml page

After that I loaded my sitemap on my website. I named the page "Sitemap.xml". 1 April 2007

Google has accepted the Sitemap

I then put the URL in my sitemap box in Google Webmaster Tools. I checked the next day and Google accepted it. 1 April 2007

Submit article

Next I submitted an article on EzineArticles.com. One of the articles I wrote for my website I submitted. I have changed the links to some articles that were already accepted by the Ezine Article to include a link to my new website. 3 links. 1-3 April 2007

Link to another website

I have another website to which I have placed two links which are in the same industry as the new website. This other website is not rated highly by Google, in fact the page number of any page is not above zero. I thought it couldn't hurt so I fell into one or two links. 2 more links April 3, 2007

eBay auction link

I am also putting a link to my new website in two auctions that I am running on eBay. 2 more links April 3, 2007

Checking for Domain of Appearance in Google Index

It did not appear on the morning of the seventh day, but I showed several links posted on wordpress. I kept checking for domain names on Google. Seven days and 16 hours later on Saturday afternoon when I first listed mydomainname.Googlepages.com, the home page of my new website popped up as I searched for it. I am not linking to the website in this article because I do not want this article to affect website traffic. The search shows that Google has 180,000 pages in their index with two words, which I used in my new free twowords.Googlepages.com title. My new website featured as number two. 2007/04/07

Google webmaster tools

I checked my Google Webmaster Tools on the 7th and the Google website did not show any page indexed, even though a page appeared in that index. On 4/8/2007, checking in Google tools, it turned out that my homepage was indexed on 4/6/2007. I have list down some backlinks--

https://slides.com/dustintran
https://www.minds.com/Dustintran10
https://www.mightycause.com/user/er2egg/preview
https://8tracks.com/dustintran
https://members.nationalgeographic.com/164321057757/
https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=35967441
https://disqus.com/by/disqus_n8K1hbwI26/
https://www.mightycause.com/user/ldmp2f
https://www.memecenter.com/leonlord2701
https://dribbble.com/leonlord2701
https://soundcloud.com/user-947921360
https://leonlord2701.deviantart.com/
https://www.behance.net/accuratese80ac
http://artmight.com/user/profile/29327
https://www.burdastyle.com/profiles/leonlord2701
https://leonlord2701.dreamwidth.org/profile
http://www.purevolume.com/listeners/LeonLord
https://kinja.com/leonlord2701
https://www.edocr.com/user/accuratesection2701
https://www.intensedebate.com/people/leonlord2701
http://webmii.com/5afff82febe35-NjW1aQ
https://www.agreatertown.com/console
http://www.a-trip.com/users/home/30955
http://ttlink.com/leonlord2701
http://sutros.com/leonlord2701
https://issuu.com/accuratesection2701

0 comments:

Post a Comment